You can create a laptop plan to specify the following:
- The features users have access to, for example, laptop backup, laptop archiving, Edge Drive, and DLP (data loss protection)
- The folders and filters to include in the backups
- The storage pool that stores the backup data and the retention period in days
- The data retention period
- The backup frequency to use to automatically back up the data
Note: Laptop plans automatically include Access Control Lists (ACLs) of data during a backup operation. ACLs allow users to access only the files and folders for which they have access permissions. Other files and folders for which the user does not have permissions will be filtered and hidden when you perform browse operations.
Last modified: 8/6/2020 4:38:34 PM