Modifying the Oracle Subclient Content
You can change the subclient content to the following data:
- Data and logs
- Data only
- Logs only
- Data subset, for example tablespaces
- Data subset and logs
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- Click the instance.
The instance page appears.
- To select a subclient, in the Subclients section of the Overview tab, click the subclient name.
The subclient properties page appears.
- In the Content section, click Edit.
The Edit content dialog box appears.
- Select the data to include in the backup.
- To back up an online database, select the Data backup check box, and then select Online.
- To back up an online database subset, select the Data backup check box, and then select Online subset.
- To back up an offline database subset, select the Data backup check box, and then select Offline.
The database shutdown or startup (lights out) script is run automatically during the backup.
- To back up the database logs, clear the Data backup check box, and then select the Archive log backup check box.
If you chose to include the logs in the backup, select the Delete archive logs check box to have the software delete the logs after a successful backup.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 2/12/2021 11:28:38 PM