Managing Database Clones
You can perform any of the following operations on a database clone.
- Refresh the clone. This option automatically renews the clone for the reservation period that you entered when you created the clone.
- Renew the clone. This option prompts you to enter a new date, and then updates the clone reservation period.
- Create a new clone. This option creates a clone from the selected clone.
- Delete the clone.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- Click the instance.
The instance page appears.
- On the upper-right of the page, click Manage instant clones.
The Clones page appears.
- Select the check box for the clone that you want to manage, and then select one of the following options:
- To renew the clone, in the upper right of the page, click Renew, and then in the dialog box, select the new date that the clone will expire.
- To refresh the clone, in the upper right of the page, click Refresh.
- To delete the clone, in the upper right of the page, click Delete.
- To create a clone from the selected clone, in the upper right of the page, click Create instant clone.
For instructions on how to create an Oracle clone, see Cloning an Oracle Database.
Last modified: 2/12/2021 11:29:55 PM