Modifying the User Account for a SQL Instance
You can change the account that the software uses to perform backup and restore operations to the local system account or to a specific account. For information about the required permissions, see User Account Configuration for the SQL Server Solution.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The instances page appears.
- Click the SQL Server instance that you want to modify.
The instance properties page appears.
- In the General section, click Edit.
The Edit dialog box appears.
- Select the account to use.
- To use the system account, select Use local system account.
- To use a specific account, select Impersonate user, and then in the Username and Password boxes, type the user credentials.
- Click Save.
The software uses the updated credentials for the next backup operation or restore operation.
Last modified: 3/30/2021 2:43:49 PM