Managing SAP HANA Subclients
You can configure the subclient properties:
- The storage policy that the software uses for backups
- The number of data streams that the software uses for backups
Note: You cannot modify the subclient content.
- You can add a subclient on the instance details page. Choose one of the options.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases > DB Instances > instance. Then, in the upper-right of the page, click Add subclient.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Servers > server > agent > instance. Then, in the upper-right of the page, click Add subclient.
- The Add Subclient dialog box appears.
- In the Subclient Name box, type the subclient name.
- To use a backup plan for the subclient, in the Plan list, select a plan name.
- To use a storage policy for the backup, complete the following steps:
- Move the Use backup plan toggle key to the left.
- In the Storage policy box, select a storage policy name that the software uses for backups.
- In the Schedule policy box, select a schedule policy that you want to apply for the backups.
- Expand the Performance section, and in the Parallel data backup backint channels box, type the number of parallel backint channels to use for the backups when the backup size is more that 128 GB.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 11/8/2019 3:57:15 PM