Performing SAP HANA Backups
You can perform a full, incremental or differential backup of the SAP HANA database.
Before You Begin
The database must be online and all services must be running.
- You can perform a backup on the subclient details page, database details, or the instances page.
- Subclient details: From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases > DB Instances > instance > subclient. Then, in the Backup section, click Back up now.
- Database details: From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases > DB Instances > instance. In the Subclient section, select the subclient that you want to backup, and then click Backup.
- Instances: From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases > DB Instances ,and then select the instance. In the upper-right area of the page, click Backup. Select the subclient that you want to backup, and then click Select.
The Backup Options dialog box appears.
- Select the Backup level.
- In the Backup prefix box, type a unique name to identify the backup.
- Click OK.
The Backup options dialog box appears.
- Optional: View the job details. Click the job ID.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/21/2021 1:44:01 PM