Creating a Company
Create a company to define the tenant administrator and the plans available to the tenant. For information on plans, see Plans.
Before You Begin
- You must have the email address and contact name for your tenant. The tenant email address you provide is used to send the tenant the credentials for the Command Center.
- If you want to configure an email template for the company, you must create an email template. For more information, see Email Message Customization.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Companies.
The Companies page appears.
- In the upper right of the page, click Add company.
- In the Add company dialog box, provide the following information:
- Company: Name of the company.
- Email: Email address for the tenant administrator.
- Contact name: Name of the tenant administrator.
- Plans: Select data protection plans to use for the company.
The plans you select are the plans that the tenant administrator can choose from.
- To specify a custom domain for the company, select Enable custom domain and enter the domain identifier in the Domain name box (for example,
- Alias name: Displays the alias name.
- Associated SMTP: Displays the SMTP address.
- Template: Select an email template to use when emailing tenant administrators.
- Auto discover applications: To automatically discover the applications on all client computers in the company and install an agent to back them up, move the toggle key to the right.
- Click Save.
- After the company is created, the tenant administrator receives an email with the URL for the Command Center. The tenant administrator is prompted to enter a new password before accessing the Command Center for the first time.
- The software automatically creates a Smart Client Computer Group with default rules that is associated to the company. The rules define association of servers to the company. You must not edit the rules. For more information, see Rules Available for Smart Client Computer Groups.
Last modified: 3/18/2021 11:01:42 AM