Adding a Server Group by Using Manual Association
You can create a server group and manually add servers to the group. The server group remains the same until you add or delete servers.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Server groups.
The Server groups page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Add.
The Add server group dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the server group.
- Select Manual Association.
- In the Servers list, select the servers that you want to associate with the server group.
- Use the search box to filter the servers by name.
- To show only the servers that you selected in the Servers list, select the Show selected check box.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 3/4/2020 6:59:24 PM