Configuring a Cloud Library as a Storage Target
You can configure a cloud library as a storage target.
- From the navigation pane, click Storage targets.
The Storage targets page appears.
- Click Add storage in the upper right of the page, and then select Cloud.
- In the Add cloud storage dialog box, enter the cloud library details:
- In the Name box, type the name of the library.
- From the Type list, select the cloud library vendor.
- From the MediaAgent list, select the MediaAgent that will write the data to the cloud library.
- In the Server host box, type the server host.
For few cloud storage types, the Commvault software populates the Server Host box with the default value of the vendor.
- From the Credential list, select the credential that you want to use to access the cloud library.
For instructions to create a new credential to access the cloud library, see Creating a Credential to Access a Cloud Library.
- In the Bucket box, type the bucket name.
- From the Storage class list, select the appropriate storage class for your account.
Note: The Storage class list appears for the following cloud storage types:
- Alibaba Cloud Object Storage Service
- Amazon S3
- Huawei Object Storage
- Microsoft Azure Storage
- If the MediaAgent accesses the cloud library using a proxy, click the Proxy tab, and then enter the proxy server access information.
- Click Create.
The cloud library is now available. You can associate the cloud library with a plan.
Last modified: 11/26/2019 3:33:33 PM