Configuring a Cloud Library as a Storage Target
You can configure a cloud library as a storage target.
- From the navigation pane, click Storage targets.
The Storage targets page appears.
- Click Add storage in the upper right of the page, and then select Cloud.
- In the Add cloud storage dialog box, enter the cloud library details:
- In the Name box, type the name of the library.
- From the Type list, select the cloud library vendor.
- From the MediaAgent list, select the MediaAgent that will write the data to the disk.
- The Commvault software populates the Server Host box and credentials boxes with the default values for each vendor, for example, Token_ID.
- Provide the cloud library credentials.
For information on the cloud credentials, see Cloud Provider Information.
- Click Create library.
The cloud library is now available. You can associate the cloud library with a plan.
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:16:01 PM