Editing a Disk Access Path
You can edit the disk access path associated with a disk storage.
- From the navigation, click Storage, and then click Disk.
The Disk page appears.
- On the Disk page, click the disk_storage.
The Disk storage page appears.
- Click the backup location that you want to edit.
The Backup locations page appears.
- Under general, click the Path location.
The Edit access path dialog box appears.
- Make the necessary changes and click Save to confirm the selections.
Last modified: 11/27/2019 5:36:26 PM