Deconfiguring Tape Storage
Deconfiguring a tape library deletes the library as a storage target and also disables the software communication between the MediaAgent and the device.
Note: The de-configure operation will fail in the following situations:
- If there are jobs currently running in the library. If necessary, wait for the jobs to complete or kill the jobs in the library.
- If media is mounted in the drives. If media is mounted, Unload the Media, before de-configuring the library.
- From the navigation pane, go to Storage >Tape.
The Tape page appears.
- For the tape_storage for which you want to deconfigure the library, click the Actions button and click Deconfigure.
The Confirm delete prompt appears.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
Last modified: 11/27/2019 5:39:47 PM