Creating Global Exceptions
Global Exceptions are exclusions that filter out data from backup operations. You can create Windows and UNIX exceptions. Global Exceptions support the use of regular expressions (or wildcards).
- From the notification pane, go to Administration > System > Global Exceptions.
The Global exceptions page appears.
- Open the Enter path dialog box:
- If this is the first exception in your Command Center, click Add windows exception or Add unix exception.
- If exceptions exist in your Command Center, under either Windows global exceptions or Unix global exceptions, click Add.
- In the Enter path dialog box, type the path to the file or folder you want to exclude from the backup operation.
- To add multiple paths, press Enter before adding the next path.
- Optional: To configure all subclients to use global exceptions, in the General box, select Use global filters on all subclients.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 12/11/2018 4:12:35 PM