Managing User Groups
You can edit or delete user groups.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Security > Users Groups.
The Users groups page appears.
- Decide if you want to edit or delete a user group:
- To edit a user group, click the user group name, under General click Edit, and in the Edit user group dialog box, update the user group information.
- To delete a user group, in the Actions column for the user group, click the action button and click Delete.
- If you edited the user group, click Save.
Last modified: 10/29/2019 6:46:08 PM