Running Iometer on a Linux Computer
You can run Iometer on a Linux system computer.
Note: To run Iometer on a Linux system computer, Iometer requires the following:
- A Windows host that runs Iometer.
- A Linux computer that runs Dynamo to test the disks (which can be separate from the machine being tested).
For installation instructions for these components, see the Iometer website.
- Verify network connectivity between the Windows host and the Linux computer by ensuring that the machines can ping each other.
- Run Dynamo on the Linux computer using the following two parameters:
-i indicates the IP address of Windows host running Iometer.
-m indicates the IP address of the Linux computer.
In the figure below, the Windows computer is at IP address 18.104.22.168 , while the Linux computer is at IP address 22.214.171.124.
- After running Dynamo, run Iometer on the Windows host by following the steps in Running Iometer on a Windows Computer.
Last modified: 2/26/2019 8:51:34 PM