Updating Asset Information
When you create an asset, information about the asset is automatically collected by the software and used to populate the inventory dashboards. If you want to manually start a data collection operation to update the information for an asset, you can do so from the asset page in Inventory Manager.
- From the navigation pane, go to Activate.
The Activate page appears.
- Under Settings, click Inventory manager.
- The Inventory manager page appears.In the Inventory Manager list, in the inventory name row, click the Actions button , and then click Details.
- In the Assets table, click the asset name.
The asset details page appears.
- In the upper right of the Data collection jobs table, click Start data collection.
A confirmation message appears. Information about the data collection job, including the status of the job, appears in a new row in the Data collection jobs table.
Last modified: 11/13/2018 7:15:10 PM