After you add a request from Request Manager, associate the request with a project and assign reviewers and approvers to the request. The project contains the data that is used for the request discovery. Reviewers must view and approve each document for the end-user request (export or delete data). Approvers must approve the request after it is completed before the data is exported or deleted.
Requests with a status of Request created can be configured.
- From the navigation pane, go to Activate.
The Activate page appears.
- Under Review, click Request manager.
The Request manager page appears.
- In the Requests table, in the request row, click the Actions , and then click Configure.
The Configure dialog box appears.
- From the Select project list, select a project to use for the request.
Note: The project defines the data sources that are used for the request.
- In the Reviewers search box, type the name of a user or user group.
- When the user or user group appears, click the name to add it to the reviewers list.
- Click Approvers, and then in the search box, type the name of a user or user group.
- When the user or group appears, click the name to add it to the approvers list.
- Click Save.
The users who you added as reviewers and approvers to the request receive an email with instructions about how to approve items in the request.
Last modified: 10/22/2019 9:51:43 PM