Reviewing Documents for End-User Subject Access Requests
If you are assigned as a reviewer for a request, you must approve or deny individual documents that were identified as potentially containing personally identifiable information (PII).
When you are assigned as a reviewer to the request, you receive an email with a link to open the request. Click the link in the email to open the request review page.
- From the navigation pane, go to Activate.
The Activate page appears.
- Under Review, click Request manager.
The Request manager page appears.
- In the table, click the name of the request to review.
The review module appears.
- In the files table, in the Name column, click the file that you want to review.
A preview of the file appears.
- To view the PII discovered in the document, in the Sensitivity box, click the entity type.
For example, to view email addresses found in the document, click Email.
- If the request was to export data to the end user, under Enable redaction, review the redaction options:
- To redact the PII found in the document, move the Enable redaction toggle key to the right.
- To redact specific PII values in the document, do the following:
- In the Press tab to add a keyword box, add the value that you want to redact.
- Press the Tab key.
- Click Preview redacted document.
- To stop redacting a type of PII, clear the check box next to that type, and then click Preview redacted document.
- Optional: In the comments box, add comments.
- Approve or deny the document:
- To approve the document and save any redactions, click Accept.
- To decline the document, click Decline.
Note: If you click Decline, you must add a comment.
The next document in the list appears for review.
- Repeat the procedure until you have reviewed all of the documents.
Last modified: 1/7/2021 4:21:54 PM