Approving an End-User Subject Access Request
After reviewers have finished reviewing each document in a request, an approver can approve the request. Once the task is approved, the documents that were approved during review are exported or deleted, depending on the request configurations.
Before You Begin
- All of the documents in the request must have been reviewed by a reviewer. For more information, see Reviewing Documents.
- You must be assigned as an approver for the request. For more information, see Configuring Requests.
- From the navigation pane, go to Activate.
The Activate page appears.
- Under Review, click Request manager.
The Request manager page appears.
- In the table, click the name of the request to review.
The review module appears.
- On the confirmation dialog box, click Yes to confirm that the reviews are complete.
The Request manager page appears and the status of the request changes to Review complete.
- In the table, click the name of the request to approve.
- On the top of the page, click the Request approval button.
The Request Manager page appears and the status of the request changes to Request completed.
The documents that were approved for the request are either exported to the end user who made the request or deleted, according to the request configurations.
For export requests with redacted PII, the documents are converted to PDF format.
Last modified: 1/7/2021 4:24:27 PM