Disk Library Creation (VMware Plug-in)
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Storage Resources, right-click the Libraries, point to Add and then click Disk Library...
Alternatively, you can also navigate to MediaAgents, right-click < MediaAgent>, point to All Tasks | Create Library and then click Disk Library...
- From the Add Disk Library dialog box, specify the following:
- In the Name box, specify name of the disk library.
- From the MediaAgent list, select the MediaAgent.
Perform one of the following:
- Select Local Path if you wish to specify a local path in the MediaAgent computer.
In the Disk Device box, type the name of the folder in which the disk library must located or click button to select the folder.
- Select Network Path, if you wish to specify a network path as the target share.
In the Connect As box, type the user name.
In the Password and Verify Password box, type the password to access the network share.
In the Folder box, type the mount path or click button to select a mount path.
- Click OK.
- The newly created disk library will be displayed under Libraries node.
Last modified: 3/14/2019 6:17:27 PM