Sharing Entity Folders
Applies To: Client Computer Groups and Workflows
By default, a folder is only visible to the user who created it. You can share your folder with other users.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the entity:
- To share a client computer group folder, expand Client Computer Groups, right-click the folder, and then click Properties.
- To share a workflow folder, expand Workflows, right-click the folder, and then click Properties.
The Folder dialog box appears.
- On the Security tab, click Public.
- Click Add.
The Add Users and Groups dialog box appears.
- Under Users and Groups, select a user or user group.
Tip: If you cannot find a user or user group, enter the name in the Find field.
- Click Add to move the user or user group to the box below the Add button.
- After all of the users are added, click OK.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 3/22/2018 2:45:36 PM