Greenplum Table-level Restores
You can perform a granular recovery operation to restore one or more tables from Greenplum database backups.
Commvault provides a command-line utility that you can use to perform the following Greenplum database restore operations:
- Table-level restores using any of the following options:
- To the latest backup
- A point in time
- To a different database
- Point-in-time restores
- Restores to a new database (out-of-place restores)
The utility meets the following requirements:
- Is available on Linux x86 platform
- Is part of the Commvault File System package so there is no additional Commvault software needed
- Interfaces with the Greenplum gpdbrestore command
To restore tables, perform a backup from the CommCell Console, and then use the command-line utility to perform the restore operation. Run the utility from the Greenplum master host from the Linux command line.
Last modified: 2/27/2018 6:32:19 PM