Creating an Exchange Mailbox Client for the Journal Mailbox
A wizard guides you through the process of creating and configuring the Exchange Mailbox client. This procedure describes how to start the wizard. Use the information that you collected to complete the procedure.
Before You Begin
- Configure the index server.
- Create a storage policy.
- Gather the information that you need to complete the procedure.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click Client Computers, and then click Add New Client > Application > Exchange Mailbox > Journal Mailbox.
The Exchange Mailbox Client Creation Wizard appears.
The wizard guides you through the process of creating the Exchange Mailbox client.
- After you fill out each tab, click Next.
- After you complete the wizard, click Finish.
The Exchange Mailbox client appears in the CommCell Browser under Client Computers, with the agent and backup set nested underneath. The corresponding subclient appears in the right pane.
Last modified: 9/9/2019 4:46:54 PM