Monitoring Live Mounts
You can monitor live mounts from a life cycle policy or from a VM.
- From the navigation pane, use one of the following paths to view active mounts:
- For a VM: Go to Protect > Virtualization, and then click the Virtual machines tab.
- For all VMs mounted using a policy: Go to Orchestrate > Recovery targets.
The Recovery targets page appears.
- Under Actions, click and select View active mounts.
The Active mounts page appears.
- The following information is included for active mounts:
- Name: The name of the live mounted VM.
- State: Whether the VM is running or stopped.
- IP address: The IP address assigned for the VM.
- Operating system: The operating system for the VM.
- Creator: The user who initiated the live mount.
- Expiration date: The date and time when the live mount is scheduled to expire.
- Delete: Select and confirm this action to delete the live mount.
- Renew: Select this option to specify a new expiration date for the VM.
Last modified: 3/24/2020 7:10:21 PM