Configuring Mixed-Mode Exchange Server Environments
Applies to: Exchange 2007 or later
If you migrate from one Exchange Server version to another, you might have different versions of Exchange servers, which is called a mixed-mode environment. While you have multiple Exchange Server versions in your environment, you must add a service account for each version of the Exchange server that you have in your environment.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers > client.
- Right-click Exchange Mailbox, and then click Properties.
- From the Properties dialog box, click the Service Account Settings tab.
- Under Exchange Service Account, click Add.
- In the Exchange Service Account Credentials dialog box, enter the credentials for one of the Exchange server versions in your environment, and then click OK.
- Add an Exchange Service Account for each Exchange server version in your environment.
Last modified: 5/23/2018 11:52:00 PM