Manually Adding User Accounts to the Default Subclient for OneDrive for Business
Manually add the user accounts that you want to back up to the default subclient.
If you have different backup requirements for some user accounts, you can create user-defined subclients for those user accounts. For more information, see Creating Subclients to Back Up Specific User Accounts.
- From the navigation pane, go to Solutions > Office 365.
The Office 365 apps page appears.
- Click the OneDrive for Business app.
The app page appears.
- On the Subclients tab, right-click default, and then select Manage.
The default page appears.
- In the Content section, go to Add > Add user.
The Add new content dialog box appears.
- In the Name column, select the user accounts that you want to add.
- Click Add, and then click Save.
The user accounts that you added appear in the default page, under the Content section.
Last modified: 6/7/2019 5:47:42 AM