Creating a User-Defined User Group to Back Up Specific User Accounts for OneDrive for Business
If you need to run backup jobs that differ from the job that is assigned to the default user group, create a user-defined user group and assign the user accounts to it.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Office 365.
The Office 365 apps page appears.
- Click the OneDrive for Business app.
The app page appears.
- On the User groups tab, click Add user group.
The Add user group dialog box appears.
- In the User group name box, type a name for the user group.
- From the Server plan list, select a plan.
- On the Users tab, click Add user.
The Add new content dialog box appears.
- In the Name column, select the user accounts that you want to add.
- Click Add, and then click Save.
Last modified: 7/24/2020 7:31:44 PM