Deleting a User-Defined User Group for OneDrive for Business
You can delete a user-defined user group for OneDrive for Business. You cannot delete the default user group.
Important: When you delete a user-defined user group, if jobs are scheduled to run on that user group, then those jobs are deleted.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Office 365.
The Office 365 apps page appears.
- Click the OneDrive for Business app.
The app page appears.
- On the User groups tab, select the check box of a user group that you want to delete.
- Click the menu button , and then click Delete.
The Delete subclient dialog box appears.
- Type DELETE, and then click Delete.
Last modified: 4/6/2020 8:53:45 PM