Performing a Salesforce Object Comparison
View the added, deleted, and modified records for an object between two backup times.
Before You Begin
Verify that you have both a full backup and an incremental backup that used the Sync to database check box. The Sync To Database option is available at the backup set level.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Cloud apps > Salesforce.
The Apps page appears.
- In the Name column, click the app.
The app details page appears.
- In the Instances table, in the Type column, click the instance.
The instance details page appears.
- In the Backup sets table, in the Type column, click the backup set.
The backup set details page appears.
- In the Subclients table, in the Type column, click the subclient.
The subclient details page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Compare.
The Select compare type dialog box appears.
- Select Object compare.
The Backup content page appears.
- Optional: To view backups other than the most recent backup, from the Showing latest backup list, select one of the following options:
- To show a backup at a specific time, select Show backup as a of a specific date, and then type the date and time.
- To show backups for a date range, select Show backup for a date range, and then specify the dates.
- To show the latest backup, select Show Latest Backup.
- Select the check box next to each object that you want to compare, and then click Compare.
The Compare options dialog box appears
- In the Source date (start backup time) and Date to compare (end backup time) boxes, enter a date range that includes the backups that you want to compare, and then click Compare.
The Object compare summary page appears.
A row for each object lists the objects that were added, modified and deleted.
- To view additional information about the object changes, in the column for Added, Modified or Deleted, click the number.
The Added, Deleted, or Modified record page appears and displays a row for each record change.
Last modified: 6/4/2020 8:28:25 PM