Configuring a HyperScale Storage Pool
Use the following procedure to configure a HyperScale storage pool.
Before You Begin
- Install the Linux MediaAgent and the Storage Pool packages on all the disks that you plan to setup as a HyperScale.
- From the navigation, click Storage > HyperScale.
The HyperScale page appears.
- From the right corner click Add.
The Add HyperScale dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, type a name for the Storage Pool. Do not use special characters in the storage pool name.
- From the Nodes list, click and select the nodes that must be added in the storage pool..
Note: The Nodes list contains a list of disks with the Linux MediaAgent and Storage Pool packages that are not yet configured.
- Click Save.
The new storage pool is saved and listed in the HyperScale page.
What to Do Next
- After creating a Storage Pool, you can associate it with a Plan. For information on plans, see Plans.
- You can add additional nodes to the scale-out Storage Pool. For information on adding additional storage, see Adding Additional Storage to a Scale-Out Storage Pool.
Last modified: 7/13/2020 7:43:03 PM