Manually Enabling or Disabling a MediaAgent
You can manually enable or disable a MediaAgent. When a MediaAgent is disabled, it is not used, even if it is physically available.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Infrastructure.
The Infrastructure page appears.
- Click the MediaAgent tile.
The MediaAgent page appears.
- Click the MediaAgent that you want to enable or disable.
- In the Control section, do one of the following:
- To enable the MediaAgent, move the Enable toggle key to the right.
- To disable the MediaAgent, move the Enable toggle key to the left.
Last modified: 9/28/2020 5:34:36 PM