Installing the Commvault Provision Files for SAP LaMa Integration
In order to integrate Commvault with SAP LaMa, you must download .zip file from the Commvault Store.
- On Commvault Store, navigate to Tools > Database , and then click SAP LaMa Operations.
The SAP LaMa Operations page appears.
- To download the zip file, click Download.
- Unzip the .zip file, import the workflow and then deploy the file to the CommServe computer. For more information, see Importing a Workflow and Deploying a Workflow.
- Extract the cvprovision.sh file and the cvprovision.conf file, and then copy the files to the /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/operations.d/ directory on the source and destination clients.
- Set the permissions for the files to 755.
- If Commvault is not installed as "Instance001", then edit the cvprovision.sh file and set the
INSTANCEparameter to the instance number that Commvault is installed on.
Last modified: 2/14/2020 8:00:46 PM