Creating an Email Archiving App for the User Mailbox in an Office 365 with Exchange Using an Azure AD Environment
Create the Exchange Mailbox server. After, you will associate mailboxes with the Exchange Mailbox server.
Before You Begin
- Configure the index server.
- Create a user mailbox plan.
- Gather the information that you need to complete the procedure.
In the navigation pane, expand Protect > Exchange, and then click the Exchange Archiving or Exchange Journaling.
- In the Exchange Archiving section, in the upper-right of the page, click Add App.
The Add App page appears.
- Enter the required information.
- Click Finish.
The Email Archiving App that you created appears. You can perform configuration tasks at the Email Archiving App level on this page.
Last modified: 3/6/2019 4:31:59 PM