Editing Alerts for Reports on the Web Console
You can edit alerts for most Web Console reports, including the severity, conditions, and notification types, from the View Alert dialog box.
However, you cannot edit Health Report alerts using the Edit Criteria button.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Alerts.
- Click the name of an alert.
- In the View Alert dialog box, click Edit Criteria.
The View Alert dialog box opens inside the report.
- Edit any of the available options, such as alert status, conditions or notification types.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/2/2018 7:43:54 PM