Configuring the Display of Workflow Forms
When workflows are used in the Web Console as forms, they can be displayed as a full page or as a popup window. If your workflow contains a large number of inputs, it may be easier for end users to interact with your workflow if it is displayed as a full page.
- From the Workflow window, go to the Workflow Properties pane.
- On the Inputs tab, click Customize.
The properties dialog box is displayed.
- On the Look and Feel tab, in the Mode list, click one of the following:
- Full Page: The workflow is displayed as a full page in the browser.
- Pop Up: The workflow is displayed as a popup window.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 4/19/2018 6:02:38 PM