Backing Up an Exchange Database
You can back up an Exchange database.
You can run a backup operation either from the default subclient or from a user-defined subclient.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Exchange.
The Exchange page appears.
- Click an Exchange database.
The Exchange Database page appears.
- In the Subclient section, click the subclient that you want to back up.
The subclient page appears.
- In the Backup section, click Back up now.
The Backup options dialog box appears.
- Specify whether to run a full backup operation or an incremental backup operation, and then click OK.
- Optional: To view the backup job details, in the Backup section, click Jobs, and then click the job ID.
Last modified: 10/23/2019 3:22:53 AM