Exporting a Workflow Using the Command Line Interface
You can export workflows using an XML file. The exported workflow is displayed on the screen in XML format, or you can save the XML output to a file.
- Download the export_workflow.xml file to the computer from where you will run the command.
- Run the qlogin command to log on to the CommServe computer.
- From software_installation_directory/Base type the following command after substituting the parameter values:
qoperation execute -af export_workflow.xml -workflowName workflow_name > file.xml
- workflow_name is the name of the workflow you want to export
- Optional: file.xml is the name of the XML file if you want to save the output
Last modified: 5/11/2018 12:55:49 PM