Importing Report Templates
You can import report XML files that you either build using Build Your Own Reports or download from Commvault Store. You can also use the XML files as a template and adjust them to suit the needs of different CommCell environments.
Before You Begin
Either build a report or download a report from Commvault Store:
User Administration and Security requirements include:
- To manage reports, your CommCell user account requires a role with the following permissions: Delete Report; Edit Report; Execute Report.
- Your CommCell user account must have an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
About This Task
Data that appears in reports is based on the data sources that were originally set in the report.
- On Web Console, click Reports.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Import Template.
- Specify the location where the report XML file is saved, and then click Open.
The report template appears in the list on the Reports tab and is deployed to the Reports page.
Last modified: 5/24/2018 3:28:12 PM