Configuring an Azure SQL Instance
You must add the SQL instance that you want to protect to a SQL server.
Before You Begin
Log on to the Microsoft Azure portal using your Administrator login credentials.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
- Click Add Instance on the top-right corner of the page, and then select SQL Server.
The Add SQL Server instance dialog box appears.
- From the Server name list, select the newly created Azure client
- From the SQL Server instance list, select the Azure SQL Instance you want to configure.
- In the Connection details, enter the Storage connection string and the Azure SQL instance’s server admin credentials.
- Click Add.
Last modified: 8/24/2020 9:34:58 PM