Enabling Storage Forecasting Alerts for the CommCell Dashboard on the Web Console
You can turn on some storage forecasting alerts for the CommCell Dashboard on Web Console.
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click CommCell Dashboard.
If your environment includes multiple CommServe computers, the Worldwide Dashboard appears.
If your environment includes only one CommServe computer, the CommCell Dashboard appears.
- If there are multiple CommServe computers in your environment, from the navigation pane, click CommCells, and then under CommCell Name, click a CommCell environment.
The CommCell Dashboard appears.
- Click Alert Me , and then set any of the following alerts to on:
- When Disk Library runs out of space
- When DDB Disk runs out of space
- When Index Cache runs out of space
When any of the alert conditions occur, an email is sent to the CommCell administrator.
Last modified: 8/8/2018 3:59:40 PM