Enabling Storage Forecasting Alerts for CommCell Group Dashboard on the Web Console
You can turn on some storage forecasting alerts based on data that is displayed on the CommCell group dashboard on the Web Console.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click CommCell Dashboard.
If your environment includes multiple CommServe computers, the Worldwide Dashboard appears.
If your environment includes only one CommServe computer, the CommCell Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCell Groups, and then under Name, click a CommCell group.
The CommCell group dashboard appears.
- Click Alert Me , and then set any of the following alerts to on:
- When Disk Library runs out of space
- When DDB Disk runs out of space
- When Index Cache runs out of space
When any of the alert conditions occur, an email is sent to the CommCell administrator.
Last modified: 3/6/2020 9:38:00 PM