Converting a Table to a Chart
In some reports, you can convert a table to a chart. Charts are visual representations of the data in reports.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click a report.
- At the top-right of the table, click Settings , and then click Charts.
- From the Type list, select the type of chart that you want to create.
- From the Grouped by list, select the data that you want to include in the chart.
Each table column appears in the list.
- From the list, select the second type of data to include in the chart.
The chart appears.
- To return to the table view, click Switch to table.
Last modified: 5/29/2019 7:50:54 PM