Viewing the Backup Job Summary Report
You can view the Backup Job Summary Report on the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Backup Job Summary.
The Backup Job Summary Report appears.
- In the Job Types list, select the types of jobs you want to view in the report.
- In the Clients list, select the clients you want to view in the report.
- In the Job Status list, select the types of job status you want to view in the report.
- In the Client Groups list, select the client groups you want to view in the report.
- In the Advanced list, select any of the available options.
- In the Agents list, select the agents you want to view in the report.
- Next to Show Time in Time Zone, select the appropriate entity.
- To view report data in the time zone configured for the CommServe computer, select CommServ.
- To view report data in the time zone configured for the client computer, select Client.
- In the Subclients list, select the subclients you want to view in the report.
- Next to Time Frame, configure the time period for the report:
- Select Last, type or select a number, and then select Hours, Days, Weeks, or Months.
- Select Custom, and then enter the Start Date and End Date.
- Next to Day Start Time, type or select the time you want days to start in the report.
- Click Apply.
The data is displayed according to the options you selected.
Last modified: 9/10/2019 6:18:02 PM