Multinode Index Servers Using Index Server Cloud
Use a multinode index server environment only in the following conditions:
- If high availability of index server is a requirement.
- If number of emails (Non Content Indexed objects) is greater than 500 million.
- If number of emails (Content Indexed objects) is greater than 250 million.
- If you are using target index server for Case Manager in Command Center.
- High availability across datacenters is not supported.
- Number of nodes should be estimated and provisioned ahead of time.
Index server cloud is not recommended for Exchange Journaling or SMTP Journaling. If you have reached the index server limit, see Creating an Exchange Mailbox Client for the ContentStore Mailbox After the Index Sever Limit is Reached or Creating an Exchange Mailbox Client for the Journal Mailbox After the Index Sever Limit is Reached.
For information about setting up a multinode index server environment, see the Index Server Cloud documentation.
Last modified: 9/22/2020 8:15:00 PM