You can view the Client Performance report on your local Web Console.
Before You Begin
- To view the report downloaded from the Commvault Store, your must have a CommCell user account that has the following:
- A role with the Execute Report permission
- Association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- If an index server is not configured already to perform log monitoring, configure an index server.
For more information, see Configuring the Index Server for Log Monitoring.
- The following predefined system monitoring policies must be enabled:
- Network Statistics
- Process Statistics
- System Statistics
For more information, see Monitoring Policies for System Monitoring.
- Download and import the Client Performance report from the Commvault Store.
For instructions about importing a report, see Exporting and Importing a Report to an Offline CommCell Environment.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
- Click Client Performance.
The Client Performance report appears.
Last modified: 10/15/2019 6:57:35 AM