Viewing the Restore Job Summary Report on the Web Console
You can view the Restore Job Summary Report on Web Console.
Before You Begin
To view the default reports on the Web Console, your CommCell user account requires the following:
- A role that has the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity, client group, or client computer that the report is about
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Restore Job Summary Report.
The Restore Job Summary Report appears.
- Beside CommCell, select the CommCell environments that you want to include in the report.
- In the Client Group list, select the client groups that you want to include in the report.
- In the Client list, select the clients that you want to include in the report.
- In the Agent Type list, select the agents that you want to include in the report.
- Next to Time Frame, configure the time period for the report:
- Select Last, type or select a number, and then select Hours, Days, Weeks, or Months.
- Select Custom, and then enter the Start Date and End Date.
- In the Job Type list, select the types of jobs you want to view in the report:
- To view all types of restore jobs, select Select All.
- To view restore jobs, select Restore.
- To view validate restore jobs, select Restore Validate.
- In the Job Status list, select the job statuses that you want to include in the report.
- Beside Show Time in Time Zone, select the appropriate entity.
- To view report data in the time zone for the CommServe computer, select CommServe.
- To view report data in the time zone for the client computer, select Client.
- Click Apply.
Last modified: 4/23/2019 3:27:38 PM