Configuring Permissions for a Custom Dashboard
You can use the security feature to control user permissions on a custom dashboard.
- Log on to Web Console.
- Go to Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- At the top of the page, click Custom Dashboard.
- Beside the dashboard name, under Actions, click Security.
The Security dialog box appears.
- In the box, enter a user or user group.
- Click Permissions, and from the list, select the permissions you want to assign to the user or group:
- Change Security Settings: Change the security settings for this custom dashboard.
- Edit Custom Dashboards: Change the settings for this custom dashboard.
- Delete Custom Dashboards: Delete this custom dashboard.
- Execute Custom Dashboards: View this custom dashboard.
- Click Ok.
Last modified: 10/21/2019 8:09:57 PM