Configuring Automatic Refresh on a Custom Dashboard
On a custom dashboard, you can set the automatic refresh rate for both individual components and all components.
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- At the top of the page, click Custom Dashboard.
- Under Dashboard Name, click a dashboard.
The custom dashboard appears.
- To configure automatic refresh for content in a single component, in the title bar of the component, click Autorefresh , and then configure the following settings:
- Select the Enable check box.
- In the Seconds box, enter the number of seconds to wait between refreshing the data.
- Click OK.
- To configure automatic refresh for all components on the custom dashboard, hover over Auto Refresh until the In Seconds box appears, and then enter the number of seconds to wait between refreshing the data.
- At the top of the page, click Save.
Last modified: 6/26/2018 2:45:21 PM