Converting a Table to a Chart on the Web Console
In some reports, you can create a visual representation of the data by converting tables into charts.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click a report.
- At the top-right of the table, click Settings , and then click Charts.
- From the Type list, select the type of chart that you want to create.
- From the Grouped by list, select the table data that you want to view in the chart.
Each table column appears in the list.
- From the list, select Count or Distinct, and then from the of list, select the second type of table data to plot in the chart.
The chart appears.
- To return to the table view, click Switch to table.
Last modified: 5/30/2019 2:05:35 PM