Converting a Table to a Chart on the Cloud Services Portal
In some reports, you can convert tables into charts.
Charts present a visual representation of the data that appears in a table.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Portal, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click a report.
- At the top-right of the table, click Settings , and then click Charts.
- From the Type list, select the type of chart you want to create.
- From the Grouped by list, select the table data you want to view in the chart.
Each table column appears in the list.
- From the list, select Count or Distinct, and then from the of list, select the second type of table data to plot in the chart.
The chart appears according to your selections.
- To return to the table view, click Switch to table.
Last modified: 5/30/2019 2:31:01 PM