Configuring and Initiating Asynchronous Replication
To enable synchronous data replication, perform the following actions:
- Create storage containers on the source and destination sites.
- On the primary site, add a reference to the remote site and configure a mapping between the source and destination storage containers.
- Run the cvntnxrepl.py script to set up replication and the base copy.
- Create a replica copy on the Commvault storage policy.
- Run IntelliSnap backup for source VMs.
The backup creates Primary and Replica snapshot copies.
You can perform copy, browse, and restore operations from either copy.
Last modified: 5/29/2020 3:55:07 PM